Townsend Press Learning Center
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site.
1. Terms: By accessing and downloading materials from the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Site. The materials contained in the Site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License: Permission is granted to view and download materials from the Site for personal, non-commercial, educational use only. None of the materials available on the Site may be used for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial, educational use. Without prior written permission, you are prohibited from selling, modifying, copying, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, or distributing in any way these files, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not use the materials from the Site for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (outside of a class or course) OR remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Townsend Press at any time. Upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In the event that you download software from the Site, the software including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software and data accompanying the Software (together, the "Software") are licensed to you by Townsend Press. Townsend Press does not transfer the Software title to you. Townsend Press retains full and complete right, title, and interest in and to the Software and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not modify, alter, duplicate, reproduce, copy, redistribute, sell, disassemble, reverse-engineer, emulate, decompile, disassemble, or tamper with the Software.
3. Password and Account Security: Certain portions of the Site may ask you to create an account. If you choose to create such an account, you agree to provide only true, accurate, current, and complete information. You further agree to accept all responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password, if any, and that you will not sell, transfer, or assign your account or allow others to use it. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any user name and/or password that may be assigned to or selected by you so that others may not access any members-only or password-protected portions of the Site using your account and/or identity. Townsend Press reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to terminate your account and/or to restrict your access to all or part of the Site for any reason, including without limitation for extended periods of inactivity.
4. Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Townsend Press be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Site, even if Townsend Press or a Townsend Press-authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. No Warranties: Townsend Press makes no warranties or representations about the contents of the Site. Townsend Press shall not be subject to liability for any delays or interruptions of the Site from whatever cause. You agree that you use the Site and its content at your own risk. The Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors or omissions, for which Townsend Press is not responsible.
7. Modifications: Townsend Press may revise these terms at any time without notice. By using the Site you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Townsend Press may add, change, modify, discontinue, remove, suspend, or make improvements or corrections to any portion of the Site at any time, without notice.
8. Applicable Law / Jurisdiction: The Site is created and controlled by Townsend Press, Inc., in the State of New Jersey. The laws of the State of New Jersey will govern the Terms and Conditions of Use, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are also responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
9. Archives: Learning Center accounts are subject to deletion after three (3) years of inactivity. Townsend Press is not responsible for records deleted from the Learning Center.
10. Permission for Reprints: All material on the Site, without limitation, is protected by U.S. and foreign copyright and trademark laws. In order to request permission to reprint any material on the Site (outside of personal, non-commercial use), or for any inquiries about policies regarding the Site, please email email@example.com or write to:Townsend Press Editorial Offices
439 Kelley Drive
West Berlin, NJ 08091
Last updated: 10/03/14