Creating New Classes
A Site Coordinator can set up classes/courses that will be using the Learning Center at your site. Here's how:
- Log into the Site Coordinator account at www.townsendpress.net.
- Click Site Coordinator.
- Click the Classes tab. You’ll see a list of active classes at your site.
- Click Add New above the list of classes. You’ll see two new fields appear.
- Use the Teacher drop tab to highlight the teacher/instructor who will be teaching the new course/class. If the teacher isn’t listed, see Creating Teachers for instructions on creating a new teacher.
- Enter the name of the course/class in the Class Name field.
- Click Create. The class is now created and assigned to the teacher you selected.
- Repeat steps 4–6 for each class/course you need to create.
That’s it! Once all the classes/courses are created, you can assign students to them. See Creating Students for details on how to do just that.